Extreme Aperture Photography can tailor wedding photography coverage to meet your specific needs and capture your special day to be treasured for many years to come. Coverage can start with an Engagement Shoot through to a ‘Trash the Dress’ shoot after the wedding – or even to a baby shoot or Christening 😉
What we will do, is sit down with you to understand your needs and to develop a package with you that meets those needs within your budget. We understand that getting married is a stressful and expensive time and we aim to develop an offering that is specific to you and so what we won’t do is try to push additional services on to you that you don’t want or can’t afford
Wedding coverage starts as low as £550.
If you’re looking for a wedding photographer then here are a few tips of what to look for / questions to ask;
- Has the photographer got Public Liability Insurance in place and how much is the cover for?
- Has the photographer got Professional Indemnity Insurance in place and how much is the cover for?
- Will you have a formal contract in place to help ensure your photographer turns up on the day?
- How many previous weddings has the photographer covered?
- Can you view a portfolio of ‘real’ (as opposed to staged) weddings?
- How many camera bodies will be available on the day / how many photographers will be present?
- Do you feel you can get on well with the primary photographer?
- Is it clear exactly what you will be getting for your money in terms of prints, albums, digital images etc?